Measurement and recording of over 500 electric energy quality parameters, class A for selected parameters, harmonics and interharmonics up to 51st, energy measurement in 4 tariffs, recording of measurements before and after events (dips and swells), configurable display and web server - these are some of ND45 power analyzer advantages (successor of ND40 analyzer).
- Measurement and recording of over 500 electric energy quality parameters acc. to EN 50160, EN 61000-4-30, EN 61000-4-7 standards.
- Measuring Class A - for 3 second aggregation (Urms, Irms). 10 minute and 2 hour aggregation - class S.
- Operation in 3 or 4-wire, 3-phase, balanced or unbalanced power networks.
- Analysis of current and voltage
harmonics and interharmonics up to the 51st for class I
(acc. to EN 61000-4-7).
- 4-quadrant energy measurement in 4 tariﬀs
- Monitoring up to 6 additional energy meters with pulse output
- Recording measurements before and after events (dips and swells)
- Configurable archives of actual values and events recording.
- Data archiving on an SD card - memory up to 32 GB.
- Binary inputs (optionally)
- Relays, binary or analog outputs (optionally)
- E-mail messages in case of alarm occurs,
- Web Server (HTTP protocol), FTP Server, DHCP client
- RS-485 Modbus Slave,
- Ethernet 100 Base-t (Modbus TCP/IP Server),
- USB device & host.
- Colour touch screen: LCD TFT 5.6”, 640 x 480 pixels.
- IP65 protection grade from the frontal side.
- Synchronization of RTC clock with the NTP time server.
- External dimensions: 144 x 144 x 104mm
© Copyright Sifam Tinsley. All Rights reserved