NR 30 is designed for direct (up to 63A) and indirect measurements in 3 phase 4 wire/3 wire balanced and unbalanced systems
- Measurement of 54 power network parameters and current and voltage harmonics up to 63rd, in 1-phase 2-wire or 3-phase 3 or 4-wire balanced and unbalanced systems.
- The Mqtt protocol is ideal for communication in distributed acquisition systems data - IoT applications (nr30iot).
- High accuracy class (0.2s for active energy).
- Backlit LCD screen fully configurable by a user (22 views, 3 parameters in each).
- For direct (up to 63A) and indirect measurement (x/1A or x/5A).
- Indications considering values of programmed ratios.
- Memory of minimum and maximum values.
- 2 configurable alarm outputs.
- Optional: with an additional module of analog outputs S4AO (max. 4 current or voltage outputs).
- Digital output RS-485 - MODBUS protocol.
- Archiving of up to 32 measured parameters in the internal memory 8 GB.
© Copyright Sifam Tinsley. All Rights reserved