RE55 is a controller with an analog setting and digital measurement of the measured value. It controls the temperature in objects by switching on and off the electrical control device, in accordance with the definite setpoint by the controller.
RE55 co-operates directly with RTD and TC temperature sensors. The controller is destined to control the temperature in the plastics industry, food and dehydration industries, and everywhere when it is necessary to stabilize temperature changes.
• Temperature input (thermocouple or resistance thermometer.
• Control output: relay or transistor.
• Alarm output: relay (option).
• Control: on/off of PID with auto-tuning (option).
• Setting of the setpoint value by means of the knob.
• Programming push-buttons (option).
© Copyright Sifam Tinsley. All Rights reserved